What forms of payment does Overtime accept?
We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express.
When will payment be deducted?
The payment is deducted at time of order placement.
My card has been charged but I haven't received a confirmation email?
• Did you checkout as a guest? If so, this may be why.
• If you created an account at checkout, please log in to view your order history.
• Check your junk folder.
• Your email was misspelled or entered incorrectly.
• If none of the above, please call us at (866) 592-5538
How do I submit a claim?
Please click here to our submit a claim form.
What is your warranty policy?
Please click here to read our Warranty Policy.
Do You Offer Extended Warranties?
Sorry, but at this time we do not offer any extended warranties.
How Do I Know My Warranty is Valid? What Does the Warranty Cover?
As long as your Overtime product was purchased from an authorized retailer and you can provide a copy of the original sales or gift receipt, the warranty is valid from the original purchase date. The receipt validates the manufacturer's warranty, which covers any possible manufacturer defects. It does not cover abuse, lost, stolen or resold product(s).
For all defects that are not manufacturing defects, Overtime will provide a Customer Satisfaction credit on the Overtime online store in the amount of fifty percent (50%) of the current value of your product on the Overtime online store. If your product is no longer offered on the Overtime online store, the amount of the Customer Satisfaction credit shall be equal to the value of the closest comparable product, as determined by Overtime at its sole discretion. All Customer Satisfaction credits may be used toward the purchase of any Overtime product in that category. Take note that Overtime regularly changes the models, colors, and styles of its products and does not guarantee the availability of an exact replacement for any product.
My Overtime Product Isn’t Working Properly, How Can I Get a Replacement Under the Manufacturer’s Warranty?
Important Warranty Information
• Please use a shipping service with tracking to insure that your package is not lost in transit. We are not responsible for lost items.
• If you have more than one item that is being sent in for a warranty, they must be submitted separately. Please contact us for assistance at (866) 592-5538.
• Warranty claims sent in with the wrong product will not be eligible for replacement. Please contact us at (888) 871-8450 before sending the product back with any questions about which model you have.
• Proof of Purchase is required with your shipment. Please include the location of purchase, date of purchase, and original purchase price.
• You must receive an RMA number prior to shipping any item to us for a warranty claim.
Returns and Refunds
What is the return policy? What if it is after the 30 day return policy- can I still return my product?
We offer a 30 day return period for all items purchased from overtimebrands.com. For more information on our return policy, please click here.
How long does the return process take?
If you believe you have received a defective product upon arrival, please contact us immediately at 866-592-5538 for further instructions.
How long does it take to receive a refund?
For all items purchased from overtimebrands.com, refunds are generally processed within 24 business hours on our end. Once this happens, the funds will be reflected in your account as soon as your financial institution processes the refund.
If you purchased your item from one of our retailers or a third party vendor, please refer to their return policy for monetary refunds.
How Do I Cancel /Modify My Order?
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and first and last name within 24 hours of placing your order. If the order has already shipped, we will not be able to cancel your order.
I am placing an order with a shipping address outside of the USA. Will there be any additional charges for this order?
Please be aware for all orders outside the US, there may be applicable shipping duties and fees for which Overtime is not responsible. If the shipment is refused, you will be charged the full shipping rate and restocking fees due to refusal.
Do You Ship Internationally?
Currently we only ship to United States.
What is the difference between over-ear, on-ear, and in-ear hands free?
Over-ear headphones cover your entire ear. On-ear headphones will sit on your ear and may not entirely cover your ears. In-ear buds sit inside of your ear.
What are the hours of operation for customer support?
Customer support is available Monday – Thursday 9:30AM - 6:00PM, Friday 9:30AM - 3:00 PM (EST) excluding weekends and holidays.